Destination California and the AACC International are giving you the chance
to win more than $9,000 in scholarships. All you have to do is tell us how
to market to students in your country. In other words, how can U.S. colleges
make you and your friends interested in studying abroad in America? Tell us
and you could win! Deadline extended to November 1, 2010!
Who can Enter
The Think Beyond The Borders video contest is open to all students outside
of the United States interested in studying in the U.S.A. or who are
currently international students studying in the U.S.
Please read the directions carefully.
• You must live outside the U.S. or be an international student at one the
participating colleges in the U.S.
• The scholarships can only be used at participating community colleges in
the U.S. (full list of colleges at
• Funds can only be used for tuition and will be credited directly to the
• Each participant or group may submit as many videos as they like.
Each video is eligible to win one prize, however the content should be
different for each video.
• The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges who will consider the
popularity of the video, so make sure to have your friends visit your
YouTube video page and hit the “Like” button to vote for you and post a
1st place receives $5,000 USD toward a scholarship to study in the U.S.
2nd place receives $3,000 USD toward a scholarship to study in the U.S.
3rd place receives $1,000 USD toward a scholarship to study in the U.S.
Because there is no limit to the number of videos you can submit, you have
the chance to win more than one prize. Good luck!
For more information and to enter the competition
www.destinationca.org/TBB/index.php, [email protected]